Career Level Specialists
Industry Medical Healthcare
Minimum Experience 0
Educational Qualification MBBS
Radiologist Job Description
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
Qualification: MBBS, MS/MD or DMRD
Salary: Rs. 250,000/- to 400000/-
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
- Successful completion of the Indian States Medical Licensing.
- Certification by The Indian Board of Medical Specialties, in radiology and/or a subspecialty, such as nuclear medicine, therapeutic radiology, or interventional radiology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Patient management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
If you want to apply then send your cv with or call /what’s app at- 8739054833, 9873384233
(The Recruitment Specialist)
About EEPIC Management:
EEPIC Management introduces us as one of the leading Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India (For Employer) offering Healthcare staffing and Medical recruitment services with the highest degree of integrity. We act as a conduit between the Healthcare organization/Hospital/Medical college & etc. and job seeker (Doctors, Nurses, Surgeon, Technician and etc.); we endeavor to place the right candidate in the right organization. EEPIC Management have massive experience in providing quality staff in Medical/Healthcare industries.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.