Career Level Specialists
Industry Medical Healthcare
Minimum Experience 0
Educational Qualification MBBS
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. The pediatrician provides general medicine, growth and development monitoring, and immunization tracking and administering. You will also ease children with chronic conditions and offer support and advice to parents about children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
To be a successful pediatrician, you should be able to provide an accurate diagnosis based solely on visual and auditory indicators for children who cannot communicate effectively. You should also have excellent decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients’ information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and progress.
- Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
- A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
- Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational, leadership, and teamworking skills.
- A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.About EEPIC Management:EEPIC Management introduces us as one of the leading Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India (For Employer) offering Healthcare staffing and Medical recruitment services with the highest degree of integrity. We act as a conduit between the Healthcare organization/Hospital/Medical college & etc. and job seeker (Doctors, Nurses, Surgeon, Technician and etc.); we endeavor to place the right candidate in the right organization. EEPIC Management have massive experience in providing quality staff in Medical/Healthcare industries.