Career Level Resident
Industry Medical Healthcare
Minimum Experience 1
Educational Qualification MBBS
We have urgent requirement for Hospitals
Profile: Resident Medical Officer
Qualification: MBBS (Only MCI)
Experience: 1-3 years
The following are the duties of MBBS Doctors in hospitals.
MBBS Doctor/RMO otherwise called Resident Medical Officers form the basal layer of the medical team in hospitals next to nurses.
- Perform routine check ups on patients
- Keep detailed notes of the patient
- Perform diagnostic tests to diagnose patients
- Recommend patients to see a specialist
- Provide quality healthcare to patients
- Take part in further education opportunities
- Treat patients in the office for minor injuries
- Create a care plan for a patient
- They attend all casualty calls. Treat both out-patients and patients coming for admission. They usually treat simple cases by themselves and refer tricky or complicated cases to the same hospital consultant the next day.
- They go forward rounds daily. Attend ward patients before the consultant, make note of the necessary changes in symptoms, blood reports and treatment.
- Interested RMOs attend operation theatre procedures and assist surgeons.
- Usually in big hospitals RMOs work in three shifts (8hours duty). In small hospitals they work in two shifts of 12 hours each.
- They usually communicate with the consultants and are supposed to spend more time with the patient.
- These are the usual duties of RMO in Indian multispecialty hospitals.
(The Recruitment Specialist)
Call/What’s at: 9873384233
About EEPIC Management:
EEPIC Management introduces us as one of the leading Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India (For Employer) offering Healthcare staffing and Medical recruitment services with the highest degree of integrity. We act as a conduit between the Healthcare organization/Hospital/Medical college & etc. and job seeker (Doctors, Nurses, Surgeon, Technician and etc.); we endeavor to place the right candidate in the right organization. EEPIC Management have massive experience in providing quality staff in Medical/Healthcare industries.