Career Level Specialists
Industry Medical Healthcare
Minimum Experience 0
Educational Qualification MBBS
Profile: General Surgeon
We are looking to hire a general surgeon with specialist medical and surgical knowledge, and excellent decision-making skills. General surgeons are expected to be emotionally resilient with the ability to communicate effectively and the physical stamina to cope with the demands of performing surgery.
To ensure success, general surgeons should have fantastic organizational skills and the ability to lead and manage a team effectively while working under pressure. Top candidates will have a high degree of manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination, and excellent visuospatial awareness.
General Surgeon Responsibilities:
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
- Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
- Direct and coordinate activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
- Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery, and identify associated risks.
- Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity and observe the precepts of the American Hospital Associations Bill of Rights for patients.
- Plan and execute disease/illness prevention and health promotion programs.
- Coordinate follow-up meetings with patients and monitor health conditions after surgery or treatment.
- Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques in order to improve procedures and surgery.
General Surgeon Requirements:
- Degree in medicine (essential).
- Certification through the American Board of Medical Specialties (essential).
- 5 years of residency training in General Surgery (essential).
- Current state medical license (essential).
- Completed U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a General Surgeon.
- Fantastic manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and visuospatial awareness.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
For more details call/What’s app at: 9873384233/ 8739054833
If you want to apply then send your cv with pic without pic cv will not be considered Regards
(The Recruitment Specialist)
Call/What’s at: 9873384233