Career Level Nurse
Industry Medical Healthcare
Minimum Experience 1
Educational Qualification Bsc
We are looking to employ a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery. You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players.
The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients. Ultimately, a top-notch staff nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care.
Profile: Staff Nurse
Experience: Should be minimum 1 year
(Hostel will be provide by the hospital)
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Communication skills should be excellent
If you want to apply then send your cv
For more details call/what’s app- 9621807922, 8591474733
(The Recruitment Specialist)
About EEPIC Management:
EEPIC Management introduces us as one of the leading Medical/Healthcare recruitment agency in India, Doctor Placement services in India (For Employer) offering Healthcare staffing and Medical recruitment services with the highest degree of integrity. We act as a conduit between the Healthcare organization/Hospital/Medical college & etc. and job seeker (Doctors, Nurses, Surgeon, Technician and etc.); we endeavor to place the right candidate in the right organization. EEPIC Management have massive experience in providing quality staff in Medical/Healthcare industries.